bostin university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmd20000

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do bostin university require the pcat?

Members don't see this ad.

BU doesn't even have a pharmacy school in the first place.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was talking about Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in boston. does it require the pcat?

i was talking about Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in boston. does it require the pcat?

have you checked the Pharmcas database? typically they list requirements. quit being lazy and look for the answer yourself. Im sure they would have a website you could refer to.

do bostin university require the pcat?

Adcom's face after you call the school "bostin university" --> :eyebrow:
Your reaction after failing to differentiate the two --> :smack:
Your reaction after getting a rejection letter the day after --> :bang:

Adcom's face after you call the school "bostin university" --> :eyebrow:
Your reaction after failing to differentiate the two --> :smack:
Your reaction after getting a rejection letter the day after --> :bang:
Classic:laugh::laugh:. OP im wondering what the dmd stands for in your name? Where you origionally going for dental school?

have you checked the Pharmcas database? typically they list requirements. quit being lazy and look for the answer yourself. Im sure they would have a website you could refer to.

the pdf file didn't mention that the pcat is required, but it mentioned that they want a minimum of 420 on the pcat. other sources stated that they don't require the pcat. i am totally confused.

yes but changed route. nasty stinky teeth.
You should get in contact with SHC if you have not already. She was actually in dental school but left. Now she is applying for pharmacy school this year or next year.

the pdf file didn't mention that the pcat is required, but it mentioned that they want a minimum of 420 on the pcat. other sources stated that they don't require the pcat. i am totally confused.

Probably a score of 420 is the TOEFL for international students. Other than that, MCPHS-Boston does not require the PCAT.

Not sure if they require the PCAT or not, but they DO require you to be able to spell the name of the city they are located in without using a spellcheck.

Bostin!?!?... you're kidding me!
AHAHA actually the spelling error is what drew me into this thread to comment on it, but I see it's been handled. My left eye twitches when I read "Bostin."

AHAHA actually the spelling error is what drew me into this thread to comment on it, but I see it's been handled. My left eye twitches when I read "Bostin."
LOL ill fix that eye of yours :poke:.

hi... I have done pharmacy from India... So can i know wat r the requirements that i should be needed to get admssion in MCPS college???

Bostin!!!!????????

Give me a break.

Please don't write on your supplemental or on-site interview for the essay for MCPHS-Boston something like this:

Bostin University is my top choice. It is located on Commonwealth Avenue and is one of the largest private schools in the US. The terrier is my favorite dog, which is the mascot of the school. I am so pleased that such a great university has opened a pharmacy program. I love Bostin due to my love of sports and excellent teams such as the Bostin Celtics, Bostin Bruins, and New England / Bostin patriots. After all, American history started in Bostin. And Bostin University is one of the most established oldest schools of pharmacy in the country and in the state of Massachusetts. And finally, Bostin University is literally on the same street as Bostin College in Chestnut Hill, one of the finest liberal arts colleges. Bostin is truly a great place to study and grow as a pharmacist.

Something along those lines will lead to the quickest rejection possible!
:laugh:

.... and thats why I love this site.