Boston Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi happy teeth, remember me the guy who was always left back with u opening the doors. just wanted to do the banana dance wid u. Congrats u carry on in BU am carrying on in UCSF :)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Members don't see this ad.

hey happy teeth,
I am from your upperman class 09 and its true that BU accepts only people above 90 atleast its true 4 our class.there are just 2-3 people who are below 90 and then they must be good in other things like research or CV but this high standard of BU is maintained.when u enter the class u would see the level of theclassmates.they wud be ultra intelligent , organised, hard working that its sometimes is impreessive
all the best and be prepared
tc

i dunno about the stats of those who have have got admissions till now this yr but i remember i met a guy from a previous class at BU who had 87 in part I... and he told us that there were other students as well with scores less than 90.

and the students there all believed that the notion that BU accepts studnets wid scores above 90 only is not true...

so keep ur fingers corssed... everyone stands a chance...

good luck

Got my Acceptance Letter today. Time for some Banana Dance:

Members don't see this ad :)
Great!!! Really happy for you.... :thumbup:

Thanks a ton Elto, and thanks SDN, you guyz walked me through all those tough times. :biglove:

So, do the Bostonians have a thread besides this one, like "BU class of 2010" in which we can share info about financial issues, dates, housing, and other future plans?

Thanks a ton Elto, and thanks SDN, you guyz walked me through all the tough times I went through. :biglove:

So, do the Bostonians have a thread besides this one, like "BU class of 2010" in which we can share info about financial issues, dates, housing, and other future plans?

Congrats Tahaza...
Also I think we meet at Upenn on Sept 25th...it will be nice to see you again..
And we do have a yahoo group I think you could find the link in Boston acceptance thread...

hey guys
congrats to you all...
it would be gr8 if u share ur interview experience with the guys next in the line,
so tht we too can get out of ur kind experiences.
thnks

am also thru :)

well happyteeth time to join banana dance for BU group

Hey patata wen did u receive ur letter. Does that mean BU are still sending acceptances

i was interveiwed on 8th october :)
my letter is dated 10th oct and i recieved it today, no email

Hey patata,,,

cooooooooooool man... way to go... welcome aboard... now we have another 2 yrs to hold the door for each other... lolz... congrats

lets do some more banana dance...

am also thru :)

well happyteeth time to join banana dance for BU group

well my point was not to discourage those who have scores below 90 :) ... ofcourse most of the class is 90 or above, but exception are always there... anyway thanx for the feedback

hey happy teeth,
I am from your upperman class 09 and its true that BU accepts only people above 90 atleast its true 4 our class.there are just 2-3 people who are below 90 and then they must be good in other things like research or CV but this high standard of BU is maintained.when u enter the class u would see the level of theclassmates.they wud be ultra intelligent , organised, hard working that its sometimes is impreessive
all the best and be prepared
tc

Members don't see this ad :)
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just felt like doing some more banana dance.

Congrats Tahaza...
Also I think we meet at Upenn on Sept 25th...it will be nice to see you again..
And we do have a yahoo group I think you could find the link in Boston acceptance thread...

Hey drsbcd, I'm trying to spot you in our batch, but I can't. Any hints? By the way, did you hear anything from Penn?

Got my acceptance from Boston.Have been longing to do the famous banana dance :banana::banana::banana:

i am the exception i guess than, am below 90 in part 1. huh !
but yes i am more than 99 in

well 2 years of door opening i guess we gonna need some help happyteeth

hi patata,
congrats for BU acceptance.so what would b ur choice now BU or UCSF.

well my point was not to discourage those who have scores below 90 :) ... ofcourse most of the class is 90 or above, but exception are always there... anyway thanx for the feedback
hi happyteeth
how is it goin...just wanted to know if u have sent ur deposit??? do we have to sent anything else before dec10???

i am the exception i guess than, am below 90 in part 1. huh !
but yes i am more than 99 in

well 2 years of door opening i guess we gonna need some help happyteeth

hi congrats...what is it gonna be BU or UCSF

Hey drsbcd, I'm trying to spot you in our batch, but I can't. Any hints? By the way, did you hear anything from Penn?

A big, big belly...does it say something to you? I haven't heard anything from UPenn, yet....but for me Boston is the best choice...

Anyway congrats to all who are in...and I can't wait to meet everybody...

A big, big belly...does it say something to you? I haven't heard anything from UPenn, yet....but for me Boston is the best choice...

Anyway congrats to all who are in...and I can't wait to meet everybody...

Congrats patata and plazm.... :thumbup:

Thanks a lot folks and SDN, well this thread is Boston acceptance so what do u think :bow:

hi patata am a new member and am happy for you which one are u going to accept bu or ucsf?

Hey P.D,

yeah i just sent the deposit today... wid it the confirmation letter, a copy of my passport and the student voucher... thats it... though i still need to send the int student data form for I-20... but i'll send that in a week's time... i dun think for now we need to send anything else... wat abt u?

hi happyteeth
how is it goin...just wanted to know if u have sent ur deposit??? do we have to sent anything else before dec10???

i am still witing for upenn...think i will send the deposit by dec 5 ...did u find any info on housing or other stuff ?? anywayz i think it is too early for all those stuff...

congrats patata which one are you going to choose BU or UCSF:thumbup:

Thanks connought, well its UCSF for me now ! hope its not affecting u
all the best

hey PD,

yeah i actually tried to visit a few websites n the BU OHR but i think its a bit too early at this time of the yr... so i've dropped the plan... i'll begin my search in Feb again... wat abt u? did u hear from Penn?

i am still witing for upenn...think i will send the deposit by dec 5 ...did u find any info on housing or other stuff ?? anywayz i think it is too early for all those stuff...

ha ha happy teeth am not ditching, its just that they accepted me first so leavin them will be the actual ditchin na !

anyhow lets continue wid :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

i have not taken my part 1 yet,i was just askin u which one you wud choose...................as you are a senior member taking your suggestions,any ways all the best .:thumbup:

I was just wondering if anyone else got acceptance from bu? If anyone did please post.
good luck to everyone

congrats patata!!
any idea how many spots at BU got filled and how many remaining?
thank you

Thanks,
no idea man. i just know in my batch out of 10 6 were accepted and i think 5 are not joining they got other places like UCSF, Penn and LLU
all the best

Thanks,
no idea man. i just know in my batch out of 10 6 were accepted and i think 5 are not joining they got other places like UCSF, Penn and LLU
all the best

WoW.... it seems BU is the last choice by everyone:(

thank you
Thanks,
all the best

if anyone else got acceptance to bu please post
thankx guys

FYI: got acceptence letter from BU today. I had interview on Dec. 6.
Actually I got accepted during the interview....I was surprised that BU does that.
We had very good batch, 3 boys and 5 girls. Guys, just check your mailbox(it is regular mail), I hope all you guys get letters!!!
I also got UIC acceptence a couple of days ago. What surprised me is I thought I was rejected during the interview because UIC does not value research experience(but BU DOES!)...the director kept me asking me if I had any dental related experience in US.
I said "NO!!".:(
he asked again: are you sure?? :mad:
I said: yes, so sure!:laugh:

But at BU interview, things are different, the director asked about your research and showed some interest....

Good luck

Hey! CONGRATS!!! :thumbup::thumbup:I was there with you that day! so happy to hear the good news! really awesome that u actually got selected the same day!!! and congrats for UIC too. so, whats it going to be? I hope i get the letter too!
FYI: got acceptence letter from BU today. I had interview on Dec. 6.
Actually I got accepted during the interview....I was surprised that BU does that.
We had very good batch, 3 boys and 5 girls. Guys, just check your mailbox(it is regular mail), I hope all you guys get letters!!!
I also got UIC acceptence a couple of days ago. What surprised me is I thought I was rejected during the interview because UIC does not value research experience(but BU DOES!)...the director kept me asking me if I had any dental related experience in US.
I said "NO!!".:(
he asked again: are you sure?? :mad:
I said: yes, so sure!:laugh:

But at BU interview, things are different, the director asked about your research and showed some interest....

Good luck

Hey! CONGRATS!!! :thumbup::thumbup:I was there with you that day! so happy to hear the good news! really awesome that u actually got selected the same day!!! and congrats for UIC too. so, whats it going to be? I hope i get the letter too!

Thanks! we had very good time together during the interview.... how about our pics?
Don't worry, you will get the letter very soon.
Good luck!

congrats to those who got accepted. cud u pls share your stats and does neone know how many spots r vacant

hi
congrats to all those accepted..

:
Got my acceptance from Boston.Have been longing to do the famous banana dance :banana::banana::banana:

Congrats to everyone who got acceptance at BU. We are eagerly waiting to welcome and meet you all. Good luck.:thumbup::thumbup:

hello every1!
jus joined sdn.
got accepted at BU.
Wanted to join in the banana dance with u all.:banana::banana::banana:

my hearty congratulations to all those who got in!
:clap::clap::clap:

my hearty congratulations to all those who got in!
:clap::clap::clap:

hi wen was ur interview? can u post ur stats? me waiting for a call .... my part 1 score is 93(new pattern)

Hey sonu_ms

93 is a great score!!!
i wudnt worry too much.
i think some people get acceptance early n some later.i dont know y though.
i think a lot also depends on how ur interview went.
also if u hav research,publication,community work,masters ,phd,it counts.