Boston area DAT sites?

Started by Tarver330
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tarver330

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any good/bad experiences regarding Boston area "Prometric" DAT sites? I guess I'm looking for quiet, good monitor resolution, liberal with the scratch paper, and lax about touching the screen.
 
Tarver330 said:
Anyone have any good/bad experiences regarding Boston area "Prometric" DAT sites? I guess I'm looking for quiet, good monitor resolution, liberal with the scratch paper, and lax about touching the screen.

I took mine in the Burlington/Lexington area. So you need a car to get there. During the angle portion of the DAT, I was able to get very close to the screen with a pencil. And no one bothered me.

I can't comment on the monitor resolution, since I have nothing else to compare it to.

Overall, I had no complaints.