Boston Hotels

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mccarth2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay for my Boston interview at the end of this month? I will rent a car because I will be there for a few days, but want to stay close to the school in a place that is clean. Nice sheets would be a plus. I stayed at the Ambassador hotel in Milwuakee for my Marquette interview & the bed/sheets were awesome, I got the best night sleep because it felt like home. I would recommend it to anyone. In Cleveland, I stayed at the Holiday Inn and although the room was nice and big, it wasn't nearly as clean and the sheets were like starched paper.

Members don't see this ad.

4 point Sheraton hotel. The hotel was really nice. It was about 80$/night. You should go the airport and there are couple of hotel booths and they have information about every hotel and often they ll find cheapest hotel for you.

TODDS2BE said:
4 point Sheraton hotel. The hotel was really nice. It was about 80$/night. You should go the airport and there are couple of hotel booths and they have information about every hotel and often they ll find cheapest hotel for you.

Cheapest one is $31 but you share with 6 people (mixed room)

Members don't see this ad :)
kimsaekyu said:
Cheapest one is $31 but you share with 6 people (mixed room)

uhhhh...are you serious. That's just ghetto. :D

Roundhouse suites arent bad. They are close to school. May look a little off from the outside, but pretty nice sized rooms and good prices.

The school is not in the best neighborhood, I recommend staying in Back Bay area, it's really nice there (close to the Pru, North End, the Common) and a short cab ride or bus/metro ride (the silver line) to Dental school campus.

Also, a recommendation, if you have time, swing by north end and go to Pizzeria Regina or Giacomos (great Italian place on Hanover St.)

Enjoy Beantown!

mccarth2 said:
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay for my Boston interview at the end of this month? I will rent a car because I will be there for a few days, but want to stay close to the school in a place that is clean. Nice sheets would be a plus. I stayed at the Ambassador hotel in Milwuakee for my Marquette interview & the bed/sheets were awesome, I got the best night sleep because it felt like home. I would recommend it to anyone. In Cleveland, I stayed at the Holiday Inn and although the room was nice and big, it wasn't nearly as clean and the sheets were like starched paper.

Are you going to be interviewing on the 28th of this month?