-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BOSTON IDP 2018
Started by Guri
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
how many applicants do they select each year?
I am still working on questions in the application
I am still working on questions in the application
According to their website..... 80 applicants are accepted every yearhow many applicants do they select each year?
I am still working on questions in the application
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks Guri
how much we should write when answering question, why Boston good fit for you?
word limit is 2000
how much we should write when answering question, why Boston good fit for you?
word limit is 2000
Hi,
if someone could help me with the application?
my stats are as below
GPA : 3.45
Toefl :101
NBDE1 : pass
2 months of shadowing experience at dental office
MPH GPA for last semester : 3.76
various CE courses done
1 article published
is it advisable to apply for BU for 2018 cycle?
if someone could help me with the application?
my stats are as below
GPA : 3.45
Toefl :101
NBDE1 : pass
2 months of shadowing experience at dental office
MPH GPA for last semester : 3.76
various CE courses done
1 article published
is it advisable to apply for BU for 2018 cycle?
Could you please let us know your stats and completion date?Any suggestion for accommodation for the interview? I wonder if there is any hotels within walking distance or with a shuttle to and from the university & / or the airport.
Any advice will be appreciate.
Thanks
Very good profile. It'd be a competitive profile if you've NBDE Part II passed too. Good luck!Hi,
if someone could help me with the application?
my stats are as below
GPA : 3.45
Toefl :101
NBDE1 : pass
2 months of shadowing experience at dental office
MPH GPA for last semester : 3.76
various CE courses done
1 article published
is it advisable to apply for BU for 2018 cycle?
I applied in November and would absolutely love a chance to interview at BU. It's been my #1 choice for a few years now.Hello everyone
This thread is for application cycle for BOSTON Univ IDP cycle for 2018.
Please share your inputs
The dreaded game of waiting is so stressful!
Any updates for people still waiting, and/or getting interviews in January?
Quoting the BU website: "Applicants who are selected for an interview are contacted by Advanced Standing Admissions. Interview invitations are issued starting in September and continue through February; interviews are scheduled from late September into March."
I applied in October and I really hope to hear from them soon!
Good luck to you too.
I applied in October and I really hope to hear from them soon!
Good luck to you too.
hey! they are still sending out invites, there will still be interviews on 1st March
Did you happen to get an interview and/or any correspondence from them?hey! they are still sending out invites, there will still be interviews on 1st March
I got an interview 🙂Did you happen to get an interview and/or any correspondence from them?
Congratulations!! When is your interview?I got an interview 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! It will be in FebCongratulations!! When is your interview?
Could you please let me know your stats?I got an interview 🙂
What specific date in Feb?Thanks! It will be in Feb
Hi tooth prep. Can you pls share your stats
They told me people get accepted till May or June or even later. So don't give. It's always good to update ur application with new things.
Sent from my SM-G950U1 using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G950U1 using SDN mobile
I think they get loads of emails everyday since many applicants are asking the same thing. If you’ve confirmed they received your application, just wait. They can send out invites or offers quite late.I applied in Oct, and I still haven't got any correspondence from BU.
Should I wait or do I send them an email?![]()
Hi guys, I don’t have much stats to share, since my previous dental school doesn’t offer GPA. I also don’t have any experience in US. I completed NBDE part 1 only, toefl 108. Working in my home country.
Hi every one, I have applied for BU in October2017. Will they notify regarding application status once all the interviews are finished and usually until which month they will send invitations for interviews?
Here is my status. Could anyone help me with some advice.Thank you
NBDE 1, 2 pass
TOEFL 95
GPA 3.19, 3.5
No US experience
Here is my status. Could anyone help me with some advice.Thank you
NBDE 1, 2 pass
TOEFL 95
GPA 3.19, 3.5
No US experience
They usually have to but sometimes they wait to send the final confirmation.Hi every one, I have applied for BU in October2017. Will they notify regarding application status once all the interviews are finished and usually until which month they will send invitations for interviews?
Here is my status. Could anyone help me with some advice.Thank you
NBDE 1, 2 pass
TOEFL 95
GPA 3.19, 3.5
No US experience
Ok. Thank you Sid.They usually have to but sometimes they wait to send the final confirmation.
