Boston Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skyhawk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interview at Boston!!! YAYY, I was scheduled for February 28, Does anyone know if they have anything earlier?/

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! did u get your invite via email/snail mail?

I just got my first interview and it's from BU!!! I have the same date February 28th!! And I got it in a an email.

Very excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
E-Mail as well, they also post it on the status section on AADSAS.

Howui, did you yet confirm your February 28 Date? I think that is probally the earliest to go/

E-Mail as well, they also post it on the status section on AADSAS.

Howie, did you yet confirm your February 28 Date? I think that is probally the earliest to go/ Looks like I'll be seeing you there

skyhawk, did you notice the dates for regional interviews? I was thinking of asking them for one in California that is in January.

Is that not a good idea? should i fly to boston in Feb?

Didnt they already start interviewing? So is that kind of like the wait list? Just curious because I decided to apply to more schools later on, and I wasnt sure if it was worth it to pay the extra $60 for secondary, or is it still early in the game that a late interview at boston still means your in good shape?

Yokohoma84 said:
Didnt they already start interviewing? So is that kind of like the wait list? Just curious because I decided to apply to more schools later on, and I wasnt sure if it was worth it to pay the extra $60 for secondary, or is it still early in the game that a late interview at boston still means your in good shape?

Late interviews mean that you are still in the game. Although, based on last year, it seems like by March or so, the class is getting close to being full. Lots of acceptances go out in December and January, whether those students accept or reject is another story.

howui3 said:
skyhawk, did you notice the dates for regional interviews? I was thinking of asking them for one in California that is in January.

Is that not a good idea? should i fly to boston in Feb?

Thats a tough dilemma. On one hand, you can get your interview done in January, but you dont get to visit the school, see the facilities, students, faculty, etc... On the other hand, coming to BU in February means a later interview, but you get to see the school first hand.

Tough one.

I agree with the above... It shows an extra sense of dedication. Im from New York, and I know Im probally going to fly out to Cali. for any interviews granted there... Food For Thought.

hmmm....interesting...i don't know what to say. i think that end of Feb is late, but not everyone any school accepts is going to say yes, so spots will probably open up eventually!

Congrads on your interview!! Late is definitely better than none.

When was your printout sent? I still havent heard from them yet... :(

Bump. I'm wondering the same thing. When was your printout sent?

Printout sent October 19. Got the interview without letters of rec. being received yet. In terms of Boston through they keep interviewing until March. So while February is late, its not the end!

My BU interview is scheduled on Dec. 12. I received the interview invitation e-mail on Sept. 15.

I got am email and the letter inside was dated Nov. 4th for an internview on Feb. 28th.