Boston Post-Bacc Programs

Started by remzremz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

remzremz

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to take all of my pre-med science courses because I was a non-science major during undergrad. Other than the Harvard Extension School (which I've read a lot about on this forum), what other places in Boston offer pre-med science courses?
 
Harvard is probably the cheapest option. More expensive options would include Boston University and Tufts; and if you expand to the greater Boston area, Brandeis and Wellesley also have pre-med postbac programs.
 
Northeastern has a postbac. You can take science courses at bunker hill community college, but that's not ideal. They do offer pre-medical science courses though so I'm threw it out there.

If you're willing to go even further out of Boston, Mount Holyoke has a postbac, so does Framingham State. Probably several others as well. Harvard postbac is a good option. Affordable classes at night that prepare you well for the MCAT.