boston rejection via email!?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what is up with that? after filling out that damn expensive secondary with the stupid essay, they cant even send me a letter?!? :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

jtank said:
what is up with that? after filling out that damn expensive secondary with the stupid essay, the cant even send me a letter?!? :mad:
I got one too. Really stupid and not professional at all. Damn Boston U.

Members don't see this ad :)
honestly, that's the tackiest **** ever. wake forest did that to me and i got really heated.
-mota

yup.

:thumbdown:

i don't think that optional essay was necessary. i've heard plenty of people getting interviews that didn't write it, whereas i spent 3 days on it before getting rejected post-submission.

37 cents for a stamp.... sheesh!

Sorry about the news Jtank! :(

Got that puppy last week. But you know what? Rejecting me by email might have saved me five bucks. Lord knows they would have charged me more for the secondary had they decided to send out rejections via smail mail.

For all y'all, except jtank (sorry, but you already answered it!), did you write that essay? I've been staring at it for like a week and it scares the poo out of me.

i too stared at that app for weeks before biting the bullet to write it...complete on 9/18 and rejected on 11/4 by email, no interview :(

the worst rejection is from USC...they send you an email that tells you to goto a link which takes you to another link which is a pdf file that says youre rejected.

Yessirreee bob, I wrote the essay. It's probably the reason I was rejected - I did a thoroughly crap-tastic job with that essay. :oops:

I DIDN'T write the essay.

I was complete the first week of September and haven't heard from them one way or another....

gintien said:
the worst rejection is from USC...they send you an email that tells you to goto a link which takes you to another link which is a pdf file that says youre rejected.

Damn that is painful! :laugh: bad news is it doesnt get better when you apply for residency although they do tend to be a lot nicer to you!

Ok, so the lesson seems to be "write the essay and make sure it doesn't suck."
If only it was that easy. Thanks to all.

gintien said:

That's messed up!