boston to chicago?

Started by carizma12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carizma12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi..

I plan on doing a back to back interview: NECO on Monday, ICO on Tuesday.

Anyone know how I can get from Boston to Chicago (other than airplane?)

I thought it would be cheap to fly within the states (since Im from Canada) but its actulaly more expensive!!!!
 
interviews at ICO are full for March 🙁 Anyone cancelling their interview? I'd like to get in there so that I can have enough time before my deposits are due!
 
It would be like a 15 hour drive and even longer train ride....I don't recommend either. Take a plane!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi..

I plan on doing a back to back interview: NECO on Monday, ICO on Tuesday.

Anyone know how I can get from Boston to Chicago (other than airplane?)

I thought it would be cheap to fly within the states (since Im from Canada) but its actulaly more expensive!!!!

You can try getting a multi-city flight if you don't already have tickets. I guess it's like getting 3 one way tickets but it might be cheaper than getting two round trip tickets. Aside from flying, I don't know of any other practical way to get between the cities.
 
I did the exact same thing, but I had an interview in Philly also. By far the cheapest and most practical thing to do is to set up a multi-city flight. I added Chicago at the end of my trip and it was only like an additional $60. Good Luck.