Boston U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

victorria82

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Yes I am the one and only who posed a question earlier for Columbia. Anyhoo, I am still waiting word from Boston U and was curious if anyone knew if the class is full. Has anyone who interviewed during the past 2-3 weeks receive an update on the application status yet? You dont have to write whether or not you were accepted [ this would be impolite for anyone to ask anyway], but I would like to have an accurate timeline in how quickly BU responds.
I hope everyone is surviving this process :)
Viel Glueck :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

victorria82 said:
Hey Everyone,
Yes I am the one and only who posed a question earlier for Columbia. Anyhoo, I am still waiting word from Boston U and was curious if anyone knew if the class is full. Has anyone who interviewed during the past 2-3 weeks receive an update on the application status yet? You dont have to write whether or not you were accepted [ this would be impolite for anyone to ask anyway], but I would like to have an accurate timeline in how quickly BU responds.
I hope everyone is surviving this process :)
Viel Glueck :luck:

I'm still waiting..no clue how long they take. Apparently a very very long time..infosource seems to be down now also.

applied 10/15/05...never heard from BU...don't really care...lol