boston U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogobruin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
this is what their email said: This year we will be holding interviews from mid October 2008 through March of 2009. Candidates will be invited for interviews on a continuous basis. Some interviews may be held outside of this time frame. Our Admissions cycle lasts through the midsummer months so we ask for your patience while we process your application.

So, I don't think end of sept stands any chance. Just enjoy ur stay and visit the school maybe. You can also check ur status on AADSAS.
Good luck!

I dont know about visiting the school, I checked it out a couple months ago (snuck around and gave myself a tour). there realyl wasnt that much to see, its kindof in an odd area, I dont think you could really get a good idea of the school unless you get an interview and get the whole day there etc. good school, but not much to look at :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i got an email from them a while ago saying they got my application and stuff but a few days ago my aadsas was updated to say under review.. so who knows. but i havent gotten an interview yet

where can you check aadsas that you saw under review??

hey, I got this long paragraph listed next to my BU - saying how they are waiting to determine if i should be invited for an interview then listed their avg gpa and avg dat scores... did any body else get something like this?..and if so..what does it mean?

hey, I got this long paragraph listed next to my BU - saying how they are waiting to determine if i should be invited for an interview then listed their avg gpa and avg dat scores... did any body else get something like this?..and if so..what does it mean?

I think it's just the general information they provided to all who applied to BU.