Boston University 2012 Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairyqueen

Dental Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received any news after getting application complete status... please keep updated if anyone hears...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
guys they told me it ll start around october..d first calls..nothing before dat

hi frens,
i am not completely sure about wat to be sent to the Boston school. Is it only the applicatn fee I need to send to the school? Its mentioned in the website that the official reports should be sent only wen invited for the interview. Plz clarify my doubt...

Has anyone received any news after getting application complete status... please keep updated if anyone hears...
Hi toothfairy,
I am not completely sure about wat to be sent to the Boston school. Is it only the applicatn fee I need to send to the school? Its mentioned in the website that the official reports should be sent only wen invited for the interview. Plz clarify my doubt...
Thanks

Hi toothfairy,
I am not completely sure about wat to be sent to the Boston school. Is it only the applicatn fee I need to send to the school? Its mentioned in the website that the official reports should be sent only wen invited for the interview. Plz clarify my doubt...
Thanks
fill the caapid, you''ll get an email from BU with a link to supplemental app and electronic fee deposit... thats all.. nothing else, tell thy ask you.

fill the caapid, you''ll get an email from BU with a link to supplemental app and electronic fee deposit... thats all.. nothing else, tell thy ask you.

Thank you very much for yr quick help... I really appreciate :)

anybody heard anything from BU yet?

doesnt the email from tobias Kahn say that they ll start by mid-october??

Interviews will be held between mid-October up until mid-March. But they'll start sending the Under review emails and iv invitations much b4 that I guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email saying my application is under review from BU today. What does that mean?

Did anyone else got this email?

they are going over your application. when did you apply?

i just got my aplication complete mail today. i had sent the supplemental application and the fees day before.
Any idea how long they would take to review after they get your complete application?

they are going over your application. when did you apply?

I applied around mid of July! I suppose soon folks will start getting interview invitation. Lets hope for the best.

I have applied May, 20th and just got the under reviewing email today.
Patience guys

With god’s grace, I received the interview initiation from BU today. It’s in October. Below is the information that may help:

CAAPID Mail date: Jun 17th
Received Receipt of application email: Jun 21st
Received Application Fee Paid and Application Complete confirmation email: Jun 28th
Received Application under review email: Aug 23rd
Received Interview Invitation email: Aug 25th

Wow Congratulations!! & Good luck!!

With god’s grace, I received the interview initiation from BU today. It’s in October. Below is the information that may help:

Received Application Fee Paid and Application Complete confirmation email: Jun 28th

Hey can u share you stats please.

What did it say exactly?? Like did itsay you ve been selecte for interviewing with us??

Good for you. Can u share ur stats pls.

This is your second interview call...Congrats mate !! :) .. You gotta share your stats ..

The BU website recommends a PC based laptop. Do you guys know if it is possible to have a Macbook at BUSDM?

Guys I wonder when is the deadline to apply to BU (international Program), and how much it costs??

Guys I wonder when is the deadline to apply to BU (international Program), and how much it costs??

Have you tried CAAPID or their website?! It's all there...

Congrats!

Is there a bench exam in BU?? and please help me with the numbers? I cant understand how much it costs from the table in the university website....
I am a permanent resident can I apply for a loan? Please advise me...

congrats........

Is there a bench exam in BU?? and please help me with the numbers? I cant understand how much it costs from the table in the university website....
I am a permanent resident can I apply for a loan? Please advise me...

no, there is no bench exam in BU.
yes, you can apply for loan. There is a whole thread on loans in this forum..that gives all the details on what options / finance companies are available for you...

Thanx SentiDental,, I appreciate your quick reply...

Hey congrats .. I would really appreciate if you could share your stats ...GPA , NBDE scores , TOEFL score. Jus so that i know whether i hav a chance.

way to go!!

i applied around mid of july...
looks like a lot of people have got the application under review mail, i still haven't recieved that...is it send to everyone or only selective people...???

looks like a lot of people have got the application under review mail, i still haven't recieved that...is it send to everyone or only selective people...???
I am thinking the same actually..I got an under review email on 23rd august and have not heard anything after that..and now I am worried a bit

By the content of the Review email it appears like it is a generic email sent to everyone. But it was addressed individually, like for me it was "Dear sentidental"
But don't worry...since you applied around July it may take a little longer for you to hear the good news. It's still coming!
When did you get application complete email?

hey buddy....thanks for the reply

i got the application complete mail on july 11....May be who ever got the application review mail r from may, june appliation batches....

hoping for the best!!:)

good luck to u!!!

By the content of the Review email it appears like it is a generic email sent to everyone. But it was addressed individually, like for me it was "Dear sentidental"
But don't worry...since you applied around July it may take a little longer for you to hear the good news. It's still coming!
When did you get application complete email?

dont worry!!...u atleast got the application under review mail, i did not even get that....so keep waiting for the magic mail!!! good luck :):)

I am thinking the same actually..I got an under review email on 23rd august and have not heard anything after that..and now I am worried a bit

I had my application complete on 27th July ..still havent recieived anything yet after that.. may be they would be under review next month ...
dont worry!!...u atleast got the application under review mail, i did not even get that....so keep waiting for the magic mail!!! good luck :):)

let's keep our fingers crossed!!!....hopefully we should be in the next batch whose applications will be reviewed...:)

I had my application complete on 27th July ..still havent recieived anything yet after that.. may be they would be under review next month ...

i suppose applications from may and june are under review currently...