You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Boston University DPT Class of 2022
Started by DPTnm11
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you! I received an email from Dr. Starr this morning so check your email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! I received an email from Dr. Starr this morning so check your email
Congrats!! I didn’t get anything yet... when do you apply?
BU is one of my top schools the only thing I’m concerned about is the cost of tuition. Plus the cost of living in Boston I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to justify it.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Was the scholarship offer in the letter or did you have to login to see it?I got accepted with a Sargent Scholarship! Are you guys going to commit?
Congrats! I received mine yesterday (Saturday) as well!
Does anyone know how long/what time of day the info sessions are? Trying to figure out what the cheapest flight time may be 🙂
Does anyone know how long/what time of day the info sessions are? Trying to figure out what the cheapest flight time may be 🙂
I did not get any emails regarding acceptance or denial, did anyone else who applied have the same problem?
Pretty sure we’ll know by mid Jan
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hopeful43957
New Member
I was told by Dee Roberts that they are on Feb 8, 9, and 15th from 8-2pmCongrats! I received mine yesterday (Saturday) as well!
Does anyone know how long/what time of day the info sessions are? Trying to figure out what the cheapest flight time may be 🙂
Rejected as well. I already ruled it out because of the price and I’m most likely committing to another school
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Looking forward to meeting ya in June!Yeah I got rejected but already committed to MGH
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PrePTCO2018
Full Member
I still have yet to hear from BU, any one else in this boat
fluffypenguin
Full Member
Anyone attending the Open Houses?
WantToBePT
New Member
I’ll be attending the Saturday session (1/9)Anyone attending the Open Houses?
fluffypenguin
Full Member
I’ll be attending the Saturday session (1/9)
I'll be at the one tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.
fluffypenguin
Full Member
I’ll be attending the Saturday session (1/9)
It was really chill! The professors seem like they care about the students, and they are all approachable. The student panel kept praising the outstanding faculty. One major issue that many of the applicants and students discussed is the tuition. Research assistants and RA positions are available to help offset the exorbitant amount of money needed to pay for this program. We also attended a lecture with second year students, and I noticed the professor used the latest research in her examples (one source was just released this past month in the journal Physical Therapy). Let me know if you have any questions!
WantToBePT
New Member
It was really chill! The professors seem like they care about the students, and they are all approachable. The student panel kept praising the outstanding faculty. One major issue that many of the applicants and students discussed is the tuition. Research assistants and RA positions are available to help offset the exorbitant amount of money needed to pay for this program. We also attended a lecture with second year students, and I noticed the professor used the latest research in her examples (one source was just released this past month in the journal Physical Therapy). Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks for this! I completely agree with how laidback it felt. It was nice to put names to faces with the professors and to get a tour of the labs. BU is a very heavy research-based school which is really cool and integrated to different aspects of the program. Also it was helpful Janet from financial aid was there and willing to answer any questions or concerns we may have had.
Hi guys! Congrats on being accepted on all your school acceptances! Would you all mind sharing your stats (even if you weren’t accepted to BU in particular)? I’m applying now for next year and I’m scared my stats aren’t as competitive.
Thanks! 🙂
Thanks! 🙂