Boston University DPT Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTnm11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received my acceptance for BU this morning!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys congratulations on the acceptance! If you don’t mind, can you please post your stats? Thank you in advance!!

BU is one of my top schools the only thing I’m concerned about is the cost of tuition. Plus the cost of living in Boston I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to justify it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I did not get any emails regarding acceptance or denial, did anyone else who applied have the same problem?

Congrats! I received mine yesterday (Saturday) as well!

Does anyone know how long/what time of day the info sessions are? Trying to figure out what the cheapest flight time may be :)

Congrats! I received mine yesterday (Saturday) as well!

Does anyone know how long/what time of day the info sessions are? Trying to figure out what the cheapest flight time may be :)
I was told by Dee Roberts that they are on Feb 8, 9, and 15th from 8-2pm

I got a rejection letter from BU earlier today (afternoon 1/11). Not bummed cuz I've already been accepted to some other schools, but thought I'd let you guys know.

Rejected as well. I already ruled it out because of the price and I’m most likely committing to another school

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I’ll be attending the Saturday session (1/9)

It was really chill! The professors seem like they care about the students, and they are all approachable. The student panel kept praising the outstanding faculty. One major issue that many of the applicants and students discussed is the tuition. Research assistants and RA positions are available to help offset the exorbitant amount of money needed to pay for this program. We also attended a lecture with second year students, and I noticed the professor used the latest research in her examples (one source was just released this past month in the journal Physical Therapy). Let me know if you have any questions!

It was really chill! The professors seem like they care about the students, and they are all approachable. The student panel kept praising the outstanding faculty. One major issue that many of the applicants and students discussed is the tuition. Research assistants and RA positions are available to help offset the exorbitant amount of money needed to pay for this program. We also attended a lecture with second year students, and I noticed the professor used the latest research in her examples (one source was just released this past month in the journal Physical Therapy). Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for this! I completely agree with how laidback it felt. It was nice to put names to faces with the professors and to get a tour of the labs. BU is a very heavy research-based school which is really cool and integrated to different aspects of the program. Also it was helpful Janet from financial aid was there and willing to answer any questions or concerns we may have had.

Hi guys! Congrats on being accepted on all your school acceptances! Would you all mind sharing your stats (even if you weren’t accepted to BU in particular)? I’m applying now for next year and I’m scared my stats aren’t as competitive.

Thanks! :)