Boston University M.A. Medical Sciences

Started by yaffe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yaffe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've just been accepted to the Boston University M.A. Medical Sciences program for Fall 2011. Has anyone else been accepted? What are your thoughts about the program?

It's likely that I'll be attending. In the event that anyone else is going and is looking for a roommate, let me know. I'm looking for a place to live.

Yaffe
 
I've just been accepted to the Boston University M.A. Medical Sciences program for Fall 2011. Has anyone else been accepted? What are your thoughts about the program?

It's likely that I'll be attending. In the event that anyone else is going and is looking for a roommate, let me know. I'm looking for a place to live.

Yaffe

There is a facebook group for people who are accepted and most likely coming. The link is found in the thread right below this one if you had searched for 5 seconds
 
I've just been accepted to the Boston University M.A. Medical Sciences program for Fall 2011. Has anyone else been accepted? What are your thoughts about the program?

It's likely that I'll be attending. In the event that anyone else is going and is looking for a roommate, let me know. I'm looking for a place to live.

Yaffe
this just can't end well for you