Boston University vs. Northeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nancy.Elizabeth323

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, my name is Nancy. I have been a lurker on the forum for a while now, and would love some advice.

I was recently accepted to both Boston U and Northeastern and I am torn because well.... Northeastern has a Sports and Conditioning concentration, with the DPT program something I am very interested in and was the main reason I applied to Northeastern. BUT Boston U awarded me scholarship, which changes the game completely. Also I would have to wait until Spring 2017 to start Northeastern, where as Boston U starts in a few weeks.....

So essentially, what should I do? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I am truly torn. And welcome any input.