Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dors89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any applicants out there heard from BU yet and is anyone aware if they have wait list or not?

Members don't see this ad.

I have been wondering the same thing. I have not heard from them since I submitted my PTCAS in August.

I'm in the same boat as you - no communication since I submitted my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything either, but this seems to be pretty typical for BU according to some posts from last year. I think last year the program began sending out acceptances around Jan 18, so hopefully we'll hear back by the end of this week or next.

Rejected. So at this stage of the game my attitude is "their loss". I don't know what goes thru the admissions department's heads anymore. As far as BU goes I would have loved to have heard YES, but I've been accepted by much better programs than theirs so I'm not losing any sleep over them. Final analysis for the process IMO: toughen up and don't try to figure out the logic.

Reactions: 1 user
I was waitlisted from BU on Jan. 24th. They said they have accepted ~50 students already and are waiting to hear back from them, and they have ~20 students on the waitlist. Rejections were sent out that day too, so if you haven't heard that's actually a good thing. Depending on how many students actually plan on attending, they will increase the waitlist size as people from the waitlist start getting accepted. You gotta remember that people from the waitlist may not attend as well. I have already given up my spot on the waitlist, as I cannot afford the insane living costs of Boston on top of the crazy tuition. Keep your hopes up guys!

Reactions: 1 user