Boston University?

Started by Mags_PT22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mags_PT22

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all I’m just wondering who else applied to BU? I’m starting to really crunch numbers and out of all the schools I applied to BU is 20k more a year. I know it’s a great school and it is my top choice but is it really that much better that it warrants 20k more?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I am on the same boat and BU is my top choice. I definitely believe that you can get a stellar education with reputable clinical rotations but at the end of the day, a DPT is a DPT. It doesn't matter where you go. I am have gotten into some cheaper schools and are seriously considering them in lieu of BU even though it is my top choice.