Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arminbahrami

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, does anyone know about parking costs and transporation to BU? Since I am going to live a little far from BU and am worried about the parking or t-line stops which I've heard is not close to the building...Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The cost of parking in the garage at the Medical Center is ridiculous. Many students (public health, dental, medical etc) that own vehicles take their chances with on-street parking and those pesky MBTA parking meter attendants. Depending on how comfortable you are in walking from your apartment to the nearest bus/T stop, leave the ride parked where you live and make the best of public transport. Basically the trick/art/challenge is to balance the cost of parking vs the chances of racking up parking tickets where you shouldnt.

Hi! i am a 2008 applicant...& i am thinking of applying to BU...i was just wondering if you guys would like to share your stats who got in BU...just to get an idea!

thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! i am a 2008 applicant...& i am thinking of applying to BU...i was just wondering if you guys would like to share your stats who got in BU...just to get an idea!

thanks in advance!

If you call the admissions office they'll be glad to share the entering class averages for the last few cycles with you. Try calling before AADSAS applications open up. That way you're not one of the hundreds of calls that admissions officers around the country receive daily.

thanks in advance!

Average stats for last years incoming class:

GPA: 3.4-3.5
DAT: 20/20
#Applicants: ~4,000
#Accepted: 115

My friend/classmate got 24AA (with 29 on the OChem section of the DAT).

I would not be surprised if the incoming class is more competitive than my class.

oh guys...please...does anyone know about the cheapest and most convenient parking spots at BU dental school? I've heard it costs 140 per month, is it a garage or deeded?

$140/month near BU Dental is very cheap. Take it. The surrounding areas are all "2hours" parking, "resident-only" parking, metered parking. Keep in mind you're in Boston, one of the most ridiculously overpriced cities in America.

$140/month near BU Dental is very cheap. Take it. The surrounding areas are all "2hours" parking, "resident-only" parking, metered parking. Keep in mind you're in Boston, one of the most ridiculously overpriced cities in America.

yeap and unnecessarily so...