Boston vs. Temple (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentgang

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I really need your opinion on deciding between these two schools ASAP. I got into BU with scholarship so the cost of attendance will roughly same for the school as I ll be OOS for Temple. Can anyone that is attending any of this school give their opinion. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys! I really need your opinion on deciding between these two schools ASAP. I got into BU with scholarship so the cost of attendance will roughly same for the school as I ll be OOS for Temple. Can anyone that is attending any of this school give their opinion. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
Cost of attendance is not the entire picture. Look at cost of living too. Boston is pretty expensive.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I go temple, what questions can I answer for you? I’d also think about which school is going to help best support the type of dentist you want to be.

Hahaha I know North Philly inside out. I was just concerned with the patient pool at BU but it has gotten very stronger as I talked to some senior students. It will continue to grow with new renovations and brand new clinic. Therefore, I made my deposit to BU.