bovine examination

Started by hollowman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hollowman

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
plz
i want any help to respiratory sound in cattle (cough. for example)
also for cardiac sound how to make ascultation >>>>>such as........
i am very weak in that thing
 
It's basically the same as dog and cat in terms of where to listen for the 4 heart valves and lung fields. The only difference is to also listen for rumen contraction rate and quality in the paralumbar fossa (sounds like a rumble of thunder). You said in another thread you're a veterinarian (and I assume by your 'status' as attending) Did they not teach you this in school? I don't know what Egyptian vet schools focus on, however, so I could be wrong. Did you focus exclusively on small animal?