Bow Down Before the Homecoming King, hSDN Pesants!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PhilliesPhan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so I went to the Homecoming dance on Friday where I was eventually crowned Homecoming King! I'm just creating this thread to make people aware of my shear awesomeness. And also, hSDN is kinda dying again...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ngbbs4e9cbd6b5d7d9.jpg
 
Homecoming....sounds pretty cool....Excuse my somewhat ignorant Canadian-ness.....but I've only ever seen Homecoming on TV....(and here it only exists in Uni).....is it like Semi? or more like Prom???


The thread's alive!!!!!!!! 🙂
 
Homecoming....sounds pretty cool....Excuse my somewhat ignorant Canadian-ness.....but I've only ever seen Homecoming on TV....(and here it only exists in Uni).....is it like Semi? or more like Prom???


The thread's alive!!!!!!!! 🙂

It is like semi (from what I can tell from googling) in the fall. Usually, a high school has a week's worth of events leading up to it (certain themed dress up days at school, decorations, big football game on friday) with the Homecoming dance on saturday night.
 
Ok....so like spirit week, and then semi....makes sense 🙂
Cool....we don't have semi king and queen here....only prom king and queen....that sounds pretty cool....actually, we don't have many football teams (high school)...so, it's not as big....more hockey and soccer....