Boxer ate chicken with onions!!

Started by sask17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sask17

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

So my boxer ate some chicken breast that had flaked onions on it, I am concerned as this causes toxicity in dogs. Wondering if I should take him to vet in morning?? Hope he is ok
 
I wish you luck with your dog, but this is not the place to be asking for medical advice. None of us can answer that question-- your best bet is to call your local veterinarian or emergency veterinarian and allow them to determine the best plan of action.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.