Boxer finishes fight despite broken jaw

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Those damn Germans are tough. Guy fractured his mandible and still completed the fight.
]

Dude should just get a big honkin recon bar from condyle to condyle in advance. Prophylactic and all.

Dude should just get a big honkin recon bar from condyle to condyle in advance. Prophylactic and all.

or maybe one of these that we did this weekend...

Attachments

• birdseye-exfix.jpg
    birdseye-exfix.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 222
  • lateralexfix.jpg
    lateralexfix.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 248
  • 3D.jpg
    3D.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 205
Members don't see this ad :)
or maybe one of these that we did this weekend...

Reminds me of when I first started at Charity last year.....in a period of 2 months we put on 10 Ex-Fix's (Synthes)....love putting those things on...

Reminds me of when I first started at Charity last year.....in a period of 2 months we put on 10 Ex-Fix's (Synthes)....love putting those things on...

The cutter for the ex-fix bar is freaking ginormous.

The cutter for the ex-fix bar is freaking ginormous.

these cutters? naah...as you can see, I'm actually cutting the other resident's thumb off. i think a thumbectomy is a billable code

Attachments

• cropped.jpg
    cropped.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 211
these cutters? naah...as you can see, I'm actually cutting the other resident's thumb off. i think a thumbectomy is a billable code

Sweet pic. I would have shaved that nappy scruff off of the patient... just for punative reasons...

Those are the ones...

In old country, we use same thing for to cut off seal penis...

Damn! I've never seen those. We just use the old-school acrylic. Those things look like what the janitor pulled out in junior-high to cut locks off lockers.

Nothing new.... Mohammed Ali also fought with broken jaw.. and kept on punching....