BR End of book practice exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted647690

Has anyone tried the physics books? I just tried the first 59 question exam at the end of the 2nd physics book, and holy crap?

I didn't even finish it because I mostly had no clue what I was doing. I didn't even really use any physics to answer the questions, I was mostly just guessing based on what sort of looked like it might be related to the passage. The majority of the passages were so out there and abstract.

I got 25/48 questions correct, which is 52%. Pretty sure it would have been lower if I had finished the last two passages

I missed all but one question in the passages on the cardiac pacemaker and the de broglie wavelength.

The other passages I just mostly guessed but got lucky I think

Members don't see this ad.

I went through the BR books did all the questions and struggled hardcore! Then I switched to Ek 101 passages and it was insanely easier. Working on aamc and I can definitely say that it is much easier because of the rigor of BR. Keep chugging through

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I've been doing TBR and my percentages have been increasing with more practice. I think your percentages will go up if you stick with it.