Braddom

Started by PMmetoHelp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PMmetoHelp

Why so serious?
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone selling a used or new copy of Braddom or DeLisa?

Amazon is selling the new edition (3rd Ed./2006) for $175

Last month I bought a usd copy of Braddom off Amazon (used section) and only one volume arrived. They issued me a refund.

Anyhoot!....does anyone have a copy to sell or a drug rep copy?

If so please email me!
<-----click to email

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:
 
I got one email for a source to download a pirated pdf of the Braddom which of course I did not do 😉

Does anyone have any other suggestions?