Bradley University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GMA2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
who here had applied to Bradley? Or currently attends? Its my top choice!

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying there this cycle, do you happen to know what their tuition is for the 3 year program? I couldn't find it on their website

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Its 60,000 for all three years. Dus tou already submit the supplemental as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
I went there for undergrad in engineering. I really enjoyed attending the school. I hope to go back for DPT in the next year or two after i finish pre-reqs.

Its 60,000 for all three years. Dus tou already submit the supplemental as well?

Not too bad. I know they don't do interviews so I am wondering when decisions will be made.

Not too bad. I know they don't do interviews so I am wondering when decisions will be made.

Compared to other schools it's a great deal! I am curious as well. I know they started reviewingapplications yesterday.

Does any one know when Bradley makes admission decisions?

I talked to someone at my last interview which was last Friday and he told me he was accepted at Bradley on late October.. I still have not heard from them yet but was told that they would make all decisions mid December.

I talked to someone at my last interview which was last Friday and he told me he was accepted at Bradley on late October.. I still have not heard from them yet but was told that they would make all decisions mid December.

Really? Dang. It's my top choice and just want to know! So I guess we will hear soon.