Bradley University

Started by GMA2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am applying there this cycle, do you happen to know what their tuition is for the 3 year program? I couldn't find it on their website

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went there for undergrad in engineering. I really enjoyed attending the school. I hope to go back for DPT in the next year or two after i finish pre-reqs.
 
Its 60,000 for all three years. Dus tou already submit the supplemental as well?

Not too bad. I know they don't do interviews so I am wondering when decisions will be made.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
Not too bad. I know they don't do interviews so I am wondering when decisions will be made.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Compared to other schools it's a great deal! I am curious as well. I know they started reviewingapplications yesterday.
 
I talked to someone at my last interview which was last Friday and he told me he was accepted at Bradley on late October.. I still have not heard from them yet but was told that they would make all decisions mid December.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
I talked to someone at my last interview which was last Friday and he told me he was accepted at Bradley on late October.. I still have not heard from them yet but was told that they would make all decisions mid December.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Really? Dang. It's my top choice and just want to know! So I guess we will hear soon.