Break time timing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giantswing

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you took the MCAT was 10 minutes enough time to use the bathroom (especially when there's a bunch of other MCATers trying to void their morning coffee)? The testing center has only one bathroom per sex, although I am not above and have used mens bathrooms in the past - nothing could be worse than sitting through verbal with a full bladder...or worse.
Also, do they let you get back into your locker or no? I was really hoping to relax with my ipod for a song or two, or get some water.

Members don't see this ad.

For me, I definitely went beyond the 10-minute break without any repercussions simply because we have to sign out of the computer room and then sign back in and get our fingerprints checked. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Yes, they do let you go back into the locker, though I doubt they'll let you listen to your iPod just in case you might have something on it like Audio Osmosis or any MCAT prep material! :p