break time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

997GT3

There is no substitute.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when are the break times and are we allowed to eat during that time? and how long are the break times and are we allowed out of the room?

thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Sciences
PAT
*break for 15 minutes*
RC
QR
*done*

You can step out of the testing area and do whatever - eat, drink, bathroom, walk around, sit and cry... whatever you feel like at that moment.

Sciences
PAT
*break for 15 minutes*
RC
QR
*done*

You can step out of the testing area and do whatever - eat, drink, bathroom, walk around, sit and cry... whatever you feel like at that moment.

lol from looking at your scores, i doubt you did the latter.

You need to sign out and come back in time to begin the next section tho.

Members don't see this ad :)
Will we all have the same seats?

You'll be back to the same seat. But try to be back there at least few minutes before the next session starts. Write some useful formulae at the left top corner (if a laminated paper is used) for your QR, take a deep breath, motivate yourself with ashort prayer, etc.

Since we're on the topic, are allowed to wear ear plugs during the test? Background noise always drives me nuts during exams.

Since we're on the topic, are allowed to wear ear plugs during the test? Background noise always drives me nuts during exams.

Well I dont think you can bring your own but they do provide headphones! (they are really massive, loll)

At the center I had they had those big noise dampening headphone looking things. I used that for the first half of the test but not the second. I also saw that behind the counter they had a bag of those foam earplugs that you stick in your ear. Most likely you would have to use some of theirs and not your own.