Breakdown Suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glimmer1991

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Happy Sunday, everyone!

I know that some of you don't ever venture over into the DAT discussions forum, so I wanted to post about this here. I've revived an old thread and am working on adding to it. Essentially, the thread is a collection of the best breakdowns on the site and is meant to be the "ultimate" tool for people studying for the DAT. I wanted to ask you all if you knew of any breakdowns that are worthy of being added to it--and they may very well be your own! (And hey, you might see that yours is even featured already. :D) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I want to make this thread be as comprehensive as possible, and I suppose the ultimate goal would be for it to get a sticky. Here's the link:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=992975

Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those scores! WOW!

Added. Keep 'em coming! :)

I remember that guy. He was deciding between Harvard and a full-ride at UCLA..
Omg that is the one I always referred to. :') That guy is a legend in my book. Probably in everyone's book.

Omg that is the one I always referred to. :') That guy is a legend in my book. Probably in everyone's book.

haha I went to UCLA with that guy....absolutely crazy how intelligent he is...