Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

syeh3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay by now most of your Probably know my scores, but here it is

Bio 19: I think it's imperative to read cliffs / feralis/ anything you can get your hands on with practice problems. It's highly recommend you read destroyer and most importantly dat booster. It helped me out tremendously

gc 18- it's important to review chads but I did get stuck on calculations so I just guessed my way and tried my best on things I already knew. But also do many practice problems...that's the on,y way to succeed. I think for second time around I will utilize achiever, bootcamp more, and datqvault more.

Ochem 19: I was getting a lot of 19s during my practice exam bc orgo was my favorite class

Pat 15- this primarily why I have to retake but this time around I will use CDP / Bootcamp, and try to get my hands on other study material for this. It's very hard and time constraining

Reading - all I did was search and destroy- on my exam I read something on human genetics, prions, and fiber optics. There was a lot of "this statement is true nut reason not etc" and " both statement false etc"

Math - second worst as well... apparently a lot of questions I had to plug and chug, and word problems are a definite killer.

Most of all I think it's luck... I'm just glad that I at least took it without disappointing my family. Now I can relax for one week before going back and studying again.

My question is: what other testing materials and stuff can I get for pat not just CDP or bootcamp, but something that really will make me learn.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for sharing your experience; how'd long you study for this just wondering? And how good was DAT booster?

As for other materials, I only read breakdowns of people using AP cliffs/feralis/DAT destroyers/Chad/CDP/bootcamp and maybe qvault or crack bio

I studied intensely for about 5 weeks but now I think I will put in the three months