Breakin' the mojo...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaltySqueegee

El Rey de Salsa
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was in the middle of an awesome 50-string set of questions on Kaplan... and then the lovely server-time-out error of death.

Talk about breaking the state of mind. Oh well... I'll just have to keep clicking refresh to see what happens... +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

yep me to,
It ran real slow for the majority of the Questions then crapped out as i was reviewing my answers. i just singned up for it yesterday, should i expect this on a regular basis?

Ugghhh... Just got off the phone with kaplan... they said it should be like this for another 2 hours... that is, it will be back up around 3:45pm EST... lovely :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Ha, I just tried calling Kaplan and couldn't get thru.

I love how this board is just so on the ball!!!

Thanks. I guess I'll hit the books.

RB

Ha, I just tried calling Kaplan and couldn't get thru.

I love how this board is just so on the ball!!!

Thanks. I guess I'll hit the books.

RB

Cool...you rule for finding that out....that gives me a chance to do some Robbins questions

guys, sorry for this unrelated question, but are you allowed to print out questions/answers from Qbank? Or do all your notes have to be handwritten from the screen?

Thanks!

I just got $100 back. I figured i payed too much money for it to crap out like that. :mad:

SaltySqueegee said:
Ugghhh... Just got off the phone with kaplan... they said it should be like this for another 2 hours... that is, it will be back up around 3:45pm EST... lovely :rolleyes:
Hmmm... this is not my idea of convenient... i could only imagine if I had my test scheduled sooner and I was taking a full length practice test today.

Still not up. Back to the BRS Path flash cards... :thumbup:

still not working...my test is on Tuesday...they told me there is no estimated "fix time"....was trying to do a full length practice exam today...this sucks :mad:

I got an email from a classmate who just got off the phone with kaplan - Qbank down till at least 8am EST TOMORROW

Remember, there are free qs on webpath...

bonnie

:mad: :mad: :mad:

With my exam in three days, this is terrible.

With the amount of $$$ we pay for this service, we should be able to rely on it 24/7. And if the server does go down, fine, but not for hours or even a day.

Unacceptable...what can we do about this?? We can try other questions but truthfully, I, like others, have focused our studying around QBank availability.

Class action lawsuit it is... :smuggrin:

RB333 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad:

With my exam in three days, this is terrible.

With the amount of $$$ we pay for this service, we should be able to rely on it 24/7. And if the server does go down, fine, but not for hours or even a day.

Unacceptable...what can we do about this?? We can try other questions but truthfully, I, like others, have focused our studying around QBank availability.

Class action lawsuit it is... :smuggrin:
Sure... when you get to it in your "spare-time" during clinicals... :laugh:

it really can't take that long to fix a server ... they must be taking the night off or something ....

grrrrr

well, for alternatives you can do webpath, robbins, the usmle released items, or those 30 free questions from like usmle123 (or something like that) ...

they're probably too busy answering our bloomin' phone calls and not fixing it...apparently different people are giving us different time estimates...argh
:smuggrin: i only have 250 questions til i've done em all!

...and i haven't learned a thing!
+pissed+

You can still check out explanations from old exams.... just in case you didn't review when first checking it out early on, and looking for something to do now (like i was). :oops:

James20062 said:
You can still check out explanations from old exams.... just in case you didn't review when first checking it out early on, and looking for something to do now (like i was). :oops:

It won't even let me get to my old tests. I can't get any further than the first/welcome page