Breakin' up

I am pursuing residency that is "9 to 5" which is very nice. Minimal stress and not so much on-call. Recently I met a lovely girl who doesn't seem to mind my past. I am so thankful for her! Thanks for asking!

I just read through this thread too. I wish you all the best.

Members don't see this ad.

I am pursuing residency that is "9 to 5" which is very nice. Minimal stress and not so much on-call. Recently I met a lovely girl who doesn't seem to mind my past. I am so thankful for her! Thanks for asking!

Cool! Thanks for the update. That really was a pretty sad story. I'm glad things are working out better now. :) Thanks for sharing your story.

thegosis,

Hi, I just wanted to give you a cyber hug. (((((((((((((((((((((thegosis)))))))))))))))))))))

I'm glad to see you're happier. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
UPDATE:

Just wanted to share with you all who's read this post... I am now out of my residency, and I have moved to the West Coast, finally out of school at last. Reading my earlier posts brings back some bad memories. But I felt really touched by so many posts from concerned, well-meaning strangers on SDN. Thank you everyone for your help and support!

It feels great to be alive now. I am finally making money doing what I have been trained for, I got a new girlfriend who seems to be totally cool with my past, and lastly, I don't have any more exams/tests to worry about! Oh, yes, and I drive a Prius!!!

UPDATE:

Just wanted to share with you all who's read this post... I am now out of my residency, and I have moved to the West Coast, finally out of school at last. Reading my earlier posts brings back some bad memories. But I felt really touched by so many posts from concerned, well-meaning strangers on SDN. Thank you everyone for your help and support!

It feels great to be alive now. I am finally making money doing what I have been trained for, I got a new girlfriend who seems to be totally cool with my past, and lastly, I don't have any more exams/tests to worry about! Oh, yes, and I drive a Prius!!!

you may or may not realize how utterly and completely fortunate you are to have kicked that bad relationship to the curb BEFORE you started making money.

UPDATE:

Wow, this thread is pretty amazing. I'm glad your life is going great!