Breaks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sir Gillies

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

According to my search, this topic hasn't bee mentioned since 2010.

My understating is that we have 8 blocks (1 hr each) + tutorial (15 mins) + break time (45 mins). Am I right?

Assuming that we skip the tutorial and therefore we have 1 hour break time, how would you recommend using it?

I was thinking: 5 minutes after the 2nd block, 5 minutes after 3rd block, 5 minutes after 4th block, 20 minutes after 5th block (lunch), 10 minutes after 6th block, 10 minutes after 7th block.

5 minutes to spare in case there are delays checking in.

What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

According to my search, this topic hasn't bee mentioned since 2010.

My understating is that we have 8 blocks (1 hr each) + tutorial (15 mins) + break time (45 mins). Am I right?

Assuming that we skip the tutorial and therefore we have 1 hour break time, how would you recommend using it?

I was thinking: 5 minutes after the 2nd block, 5 minutes after 3rd block, 5 minutes after 4th block, 20 minutes after 5th block (lunch), 10 minutes after 6th block, 10 minutes after 7th block.

5 minutes to spare in case there are delays checking in.

What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

I'd say just play it by ear. For step 1 I did 2 sections back to back, took a 5 minute bathroom break, then took 3 straight sections. Then went on a 30-40 minute lunch break. Came back and did the last 2 sections back to back.

I'm going to aim on getting at least 5 sections done before I take a lunch break, but if im struggling after 4, ill take it then.

Members don't see this ad :)