Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship Interviews 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vaandri20

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations to everyone who has applied this cycle! This thread is for interview updates and information for 2021 Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship Match. It is helpful that we have been provided a schedule of interview dates from SSO, so thankfully we do not need to discuss that. However, I do have some curiosity regarding which programs have extended interviews, and which ones no one has heard from yet. We can also use this thread to discuss any questions that arise during the interview trail. Hope everyone finds this helpful.
Goodluck to all!
 
Thanks for starting this thread! I was curious about the same thing. As of 3/16 I've heard from:


Johns Hopkins
UTMB
Georgetown
West Cancer Center
University of Arkansas
ChristianaCare
Mt Sinai - Dubin
Carolinas Medical Center
Rsowell Park
City of Hope
University of Alabama
Indiana University
Yale
Baylor
UPMC
Henry Ford Hospital
UMMS Baystate
Women & Infants
Northshore University
Rutgers
Mayo Clinic
UT Southwestern
USC
H. Lee Moffitt
Stanford
Bryn Mawr
Cleveland Clinic Akron General
Washington University
Allegheny General
University of Miami
University of Kansas
Montefiore Medical Center
Beaumont Health
Fox Chase
Emory
Advocate Christ
Mt Sinai West/Chelsea
Anne Arundel
University of Rochester
Cooper University

Congrats to all and good luck on the (zoom) trail 🙂
 
Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread! I was curious about the same thing. As of 3/16 I've heard from:


Johns Hopkins
UTMB
Georgetown
West Cancer Center
University of Arkansas
ChristianaCare
Mt Sinai - Dubin
Carolinas Medical Center
Rsowell Park
City of Hope
University of Alabama
Indiana University
Yale
Baylor
UPMC
Henry Ford Hospital
UMMS Baystate
Women & Infants
Northshore University
Rutgers
Mayo Clinic
UT Southwestern
USC
H. Lee Moffitt
Stanford
Bryn Mawr
Cleveland Clinic Akron General
Washington University
Allegheny General
University of Miami
University of Kansas
Montefiore Medical Center
Beaumont Health
Fox Chase
Emory
Advocate Christ
Mt Sinai West/Chelsea
Anne Arundel
University of Rochester
Cooper University

Congrats to all and good luck on the (zoom) trail 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Thanks for starting this thread! Has anyone heard back from Columbia, BID, or MD Anderson yet?
 
Still nothing from Grant. I heard from BID today. Anyone heard from Cedars-Sinai, UCLA, Northwestern, MSK or NYU?
I heard from cedars-Sinai, ucla, northwestern and MSK, but haven’t heard from MD Anderson or Columbia yet- anyone hear back from those two programs?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is highly speculative, but does anyone have a general idea of what the average number of interview invites are? I have 8 right now and just not sure how I stack up.
 
I know this is highly speculative, but does anyone have a general idea of what the average number of interview invites are? I have 8 right now and just not sure how I stack up.
I guess it depends on how many places you applied to?
 
Does anyone know why UCSF is on probation and when the probation started? Is it risky to rank a program that's on probation highly since they could lose accreditation?