Brenau DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptgirl1313

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else received an interview at Brenau and any advice on interviewing there?
 
Hey there!

I was an applicant last year so maybe I can give you some insight into what interview day/the interview session is like. Brenau was definitely the most relaxing interview that I had (I applied only to the Georgia schools). As with most interviews, there's usually a introduction of the faculty and from what I remember, there's a group interview (although it ended up being more like a Q & A session) as well as a personal interview and tour. The personal interview for me was very casual and flowed a lot like a conversation. Question-wise, there wasn't too many but the questions seemed to be geared towards your character and how you got to wanting to become a PT. From what I remember, the turn around time for decisions was pretty quick.

As for interview advice, definitely look up the school/program and see what it has to offer you (e.g., early immersion) that other schools might not offer. Read over your essays and give yourself a refresher of what you wrote about, but other than that it's a bit of luck who you interview with and how at ease you feel when you're interview. Hopefully this helps, and good luck!