Brenau, South Alabama, Ohio State, East Carolina, James Madison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

upawake

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm, anxious to hear back from OT schools. I decided to post this thread to see if anyone has heard back with decisions from the following schools:

University of South Alabama, Brenau University, Ohio State University, East Carolina University, or James Madison University.

I applied to these schools and have received interviews at South Alabama and Brenau. I haven't heard from any of the other ones. Any interview advice would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I know ecu sent an email saying that they would be letting people know mid-late March....ugh, the waiting :( And it sucks because I know I got into a school out of state and need to let them know and pay a deposit before March 1.

Hopefully they may let you know a little sooner than estimated. Congrats on getting into a school!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance letter from Ohio State yesterday. Have you heard anything?

I just got my acceptance letter from Ohio State yesterday. Have you heard anything?

Not me :( Congrats though! How did OSU notify you of your acceptance?

Congrats! I also got mine yesterday too. I was at my interview at South Alabama so I couldn't get on and post. will you be going there?

They emailed me. Yes I accepted right away. I went there for undergrad and loved it so I'm really excited.