Program-Specific Info / Q's Brenau vs LMU

Started by lclausen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lclausen

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I got accepted into Brenau for the OTD program this fall, but I cannot decide between Brenau and Lincoln memorial U for an OTD. I have heard Brenau isn’t that much of a hands on program, does anyone have any advice on comparison between the two or on either school?
 
Hi, I got accepted into Brenau for the OTD program this fall, but I cannot decide between Brenau and Lincoln memorial U for an OTD. I have heard Brenau isn’t that much of a hands on program, does anyone have any advice on comparison between the two or on either school?
Hi! I’m a Brenau MSOT student. You can PM if you want a better idea of what to expect 🙂 the OTD is new so it’s evolved from the MSOT program!
 
Hi! I’m a Brenau MSOT student. You can PM if you want a better idea of what to expect 🙂 the OTD is new so it’s evolved from the MSOT program!
Just realized i responded to you in another thread also hahaha. But yes if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!