Program-Specific Info / Q's Brenau vs LMU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lclausen

Reaction score
Hi, I got accepted into Brenau for the OTD program this fall, but I cannot decide between Brenau and Lincoln memorial U for an OTD. I have heard Brenau isn’t that much of a hands on program, does anyone have any advice on comparison between the two or on either school?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I got accepted into Brenau for the OTD program this fall, but I cannot decide between Brenau and Lincoln memorial U for an OTD. I have heard Brenau isn’t that much of a hands on program, does anyone have any advice on comparison between the two or on either school?
Hi! I’m a Brenau MSOT student. You can PM if you want a better idea of what to expect :) the OTD is new so it’s evolved from the MSOT program!

Hi! I’m a Brenau MSOT student. You can PM if you want a better idea of what to expect :) the OTD is new so it’s evolved from the MSOT program!
Just realized i responded to you in another thread also hahaha. But yes if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!