Brenner pharm cards vs FA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentologist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The consensus on SDN is that FA is all you need for pharm, but notecards will probably be the best way I learn/study pharm, just because of the type of subject it is. What do you think about the Brenner pharm cards? Do they have all of the drugs in FA?

Members don't see this ad.

As long as the Brenner pharm cards have everything in FA, then go for it. The only way you'll know is to look.

The consensus on SDN is that FA is all you need for pharm, but notecards will probably be the best way I learn/study pharm, just because of the type of subject it is. What do you think about the Brenner pharm cards? Do they have all of the drugs in FA?

I'm on a systems-based curriculum, and have been following along with first aid, Goljan path, and Lange Pharm flash cards. From my incomplete experience, all the drugs I've seen in first aid can be found in Lange cards (the 2nd edition). Since the second edition of Lange (as well as the new Brenner set) just came out last summer, I'm not sure anyone can tell you which of these new sets match closely with first aid.

I'm on a systems-based curriculum, and have been following along with first aid, Goljan path, and Lange Pharm flash cards. From my incomplete experience, all the drugs I've seen in first aid can be found in Lange cards (the 2nd edition). Since the second edition of Lange (as well as the new Brenner set) just came out last summer, I'm not sure anyone can tell you which of these new sets match closely with first aid.

Thanks. I'm planning on getting pharm cards pretty soon and I can't decide on which ones. Buying flashcards is different than a book because the cards are kept in a plastic covering so I can't read before I buy.

Members don't see this ad :)