Breyer State BIO 300

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bunnyslippers

Purdue SVM Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which schools have approved Breyer State's Human Physiology class to fill their physio class for this year's cycle, Class of 2013? Oregon State? Davis? Any others?

It seems like everyone is still going to be out of the office for quite a while on account of the holidays and my anxious self wants to start making plans/back up plans.

Members don't see this ad.

Davis, Oregon and Iowa all approved the class when I spoke to them earlier this year.

Are you going to take it? Let me know, because I just ordered my book a couple days ago & will be starting soon!

Davis, Oregon and Iowa all approved the class when I spoke to them earlier this year.

Are you going to take it? Let me know, because I just ordered my book a couple days ago & will be starting soon!

Yeah, if they accept it then I'm definitely going to be signing up for it. We can be study partners!

How long ago did they say it was fine? I've emailed everyone under the sun and I'm afraid to sign up for it and then get a response like, "ummm yeah sorry we don't like that class anymore." I'm so ready to get this class over with ASAP!

Bunnyslippers - I heard about Davis ok'ing the class through efab, I think he talked to them spring/early summer. I got it in writing from Iowa and Oregon later, maybe around August? Definitely up-to-date info, though! I know it seems like such a sketchy school (just got my "student ID card" which is SO hilarious since it's for an online-only school) but apparently this class is legit enough! I know Colorado will NOT accept it, but they also don't require a physio class-- one less transcript to send, haha.

PM me when you get your books & stuff, I definitely want a study partner.