Briar Cliff University

Started by jtb93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jtb93

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else get an interview at Briar Cliff U? Wasn't my top school, but I'm taking whatever I can get!
 
Per the email, I just know there will be an individual and a group interview. Really not sure what to expect since this will by my first interview. I'm curious as to how many invites were sent out.

Do you know if there was an early decision for BCU? Their PTCAS website says they didn't, but I found something on the official website saying the ED deadline for last year was Sep. 15.
 
Last edited:
I got an interview, but it was the same day as a different school's interview that I'm already attending, so I declined. Hope that freed up some interview space! Good luck to those of you interviewing there! 🙂