Bring Own Lunch to the Interview Day Lunch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
well, apparently, there is not that much demand down here in the South for kosher! I have never seen even an isle much less a block....store, etc..:)

But, we do have a road kill isle, with possum, raccoon, frog legs, deer, turtles, etc....ummm, good eatin!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

well, apparently, there is not that much demand down here in the South for kosher! I have never seen even an isle much less a block....store, etc..:)
teh south is teh white heteronormative christian society?! no wai??!!

But, we do have a road kill isle, with possum, raccoon, frog legs, deer, turtles, etc....ummm, good eatin!! :D

hmm...I'm in the South and we have stores with kosher aisles
not stores, though, you really only get that mainly in the Northeast and a few other places

oh rofl, we're in the same South--um yeah, we have them here

Members don't see this ad :)
can weeds be non kosher? unless you grow it in a field nourished by pig blood or something?

All plants are kosher, even if the ground is fertilized with the most non-kosher things you can think of.

:laugh:

Some deer are kosher, but they've gotta be killed in a more subtle way. ;)

well, maybe we do have kosher, but like a few items here and there in our regular grocery stores....maybe some of the specialty stores have them I never go to?

I have seen Kosher weiners before!! :laugh:

... i have no words. :lame: