-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bronchogenic carcinomas
Started by wireless_doc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone know which one is the most common? One card says "Small cell" while another card says Epidermoid. Thanks.
epidermoid (AKA squamous cell) is more common. Small cell (AKA oat cell) is pretty rare. Me thinks.
epidermoid (AKA squamous cell) is more common. Small cell (AKA oat cell) is pretty rare. Me thinks.
Thanks. One card says 35% vs. 25% (Epidermoid vs. Small Cell), but the other one just states "Small cell is the most common". I guess I'll stick with the percentile one. How did you do on your Part I?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmm... i could be wrong on this. Honestly, I learn and forget. I did get a 91 on the micro/path section though. 😳epidermoid (AKA squamous cell) is more common. Small cell (AKA oat cell) is pretty rare. Me thinks.
well,, I think we have to listen to what "Kaplan review book says", right?! I think it is the most reliable referece for us
Epidermoid is most common but small cell is most aggressive ( bronchiogenic tumors)
The Same way
basal cell is most common but malignant melanoma is most aggressive ( skin tumors)
The Same way
basal cell is most common but malignant melanoma is most aggressive ( skin tumors)
Thanks. One card says 35% vs. 25% (Epidermoid vs. Small Cell), but the other one just states "Small cell is the most common". I guess I'll stick with the percentile one. How did you do on your Part I?
epidermoid (AKA squamous cell) is more common. Small cell (AKA oat cell) is pretty rare. Me thinks.