USMLE BROS Deck Different Versions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

traus349

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am confused, why does the official Bros website only go up to 1.5 but there is a 2.0, 2.1, brosworld out there? Who makes these edits? Are they trustworthy?

I see the same thing with Zanki.

Can someone explain?

Members don't see this ad.

I am confused, why does the official Bros website only go up to 1.5 but there is a 2.0, 2.1, brosworld out there? Who makes these edits? Are they trustworthy?

I see the same thing with Zanki.

Can someone explain?

Bros and Zanki have essentially become community edited resources and updates are usually done by fellow students that come across new things as old resources like First Aid or Sketchy are updated. Like with anything, you may come across errors so it’s best to double check when something doesn’t seem right to you.

Bros and Zanki have essentially become community edited resources and updates are usually done by fellow students that come across new things as old resources like First Aid or Sketchy are updated. Like with anything, you may come across errors so it’s best to double check when something doesn’t seem right to you.

Do you think they are as good as the original? I cant decide if I should download these new versions or the original.