Brown MD/PhD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Chiquita

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anybody waiting to hear back from them? I got a letter saying that my app is complete and I should hear something by January 3rd. Just curious if I should cross this one out on my list as well. 🙁
 
If nobody applied to Brown, I should've gotten an interview by now. 😛

Anybody in the same boat with me?
 
Reckoning said:
Ya. I got the same letter. No invites yet that I know of...

Still haven't heard anything here. All I know is that Brown is closed till January 1st. Maybe soon after we will hear, hopefully.