BRS Path Comprehensive Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xlithiumx

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How have people done on the BRS path comprehensive exam?

I went through BRS path over the last week or so, and today I took the comprehensive exam at the end. I got about 85% right, but I have no idea how well I "should" actually be doing on this exam.

So, does this sound like I'm on the right track, or should I have nailed this exam after going through the book.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

im debating whether i should do the exam...i know that it cant hurt, but is it like the USMLE questions?

85% is not too bad. i got a 98% so 85% is not far off. :luck:

After a little review of your posting history, I see you have a freakish passion and talent for pathology, read: path resident at B&W.

So, given that I'm headed to family medicine, I feel pretty good about that 85%. Thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad :)
on the comprehensive exam or the real deal?
Sorry, I was referring to the BRS questions. I think it's better to spend time doing questions from other sources, because I found the BRS q's a lot easier than any QBank or Robbins questions. I think the BRS q's are a waste of time.

Sorry, I was referring to the BRS questions. I think it's better to spend time doing questions from other sources, because I found the BRS q's a lot easier than any QBank or Robbins questions. I think the BRS q's are a waste of time.

I agree, they're not worth the time.