BRS Pharm and Micro Flashcards...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mass51

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck using the BRS series pharm and/or micro cards? I just bought them but they seem a little scarce, although they claim to contain all the "testable" material.

I was thinking about exchanging them for either the Lippincott pharm and micro cards, or the bug cards. I am a definetely a "flashcard person" but I'd like to be studying the right things!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I had both. I used them basically when I was sitting around watching TV or just didn't feel like reading text anymore. Personally I didn't find them very useful but they served their purpose for some semi-brainless review. I would definitely not feel comfortable with them as a main study source but as I said for a little extra review they were decent. Good luck.

LOVED Lippincott's PharmCards! :love: I thought they were HUGELY helpful!

I also used BugCards for micro... liked them too.

I thought all the BRS flashcards were a waste of time!

mass51 said:
Has anyone had any luck using the BRS series pharm and/or micro cards? I just bought them but they seem a little scarce, although they claim to contain all the "testable" material.

Thanks!

the BRS series microcards were my godsend for micro! easily the best resource for studying micro. i added all the info from FA and relevant info from path books and kaplan micro and was set. micro ended up being my best subject and i scored off the distribution for it!