Bryn Mawr Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michaelf626

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I find myself in the very fortunate (and very unexpected) position of having to decide between Goucher and Bryn Mawr within the next couple of days. I have gotten a lot of feedback on Goucher, and I know there are a lot of threads on this site talking about the general profile of both, and how in some sense it is six in one, half a dozen in the other.

I was just wondering if someone who has gone/is going to Bryn Mawr can comment on the following: Do you feel you have adequate access to the professors? I noticed on my tour there how the class I sat in on had a sizeable number of people in it (I dont know if the full 75, but it seemed at least 50-60). Do you find it is easy to access the teachers when you need additional help/ask questions in class? Also, I was told on the tour that post-bacs are 'predominantly' with each other for class, though 'occasionally' you may be with undergrads. I was wondering if you had a sense of how frequent is 'occasionally,' if it's something you've found to be a fault in the structure of the program, or it is really only in very outstanding circumstances where you end up in an undergrad class.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Members don't see this ad.