BS/DPT Programs

Started by mathlegend
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah...google works wonders 🙂

Now a new question arises. Should I got for a BS/DPT program or get a BS then apply for DPT?
 
I vote BS/DPT. Saves time and money. Even if you decide later to change careers you already have an awesome foundation.
I think ECU has a program like that.
 
Thanks. But then on the other side, not all schools I want to go to has a BS/DPT. University of Iowa is actually top on my list right now, partially due to their awesome wrestling team 😀 Too bad it doesn't have a BS/DPT program.

How bad is the application process for PT school?