BS in Pharmaceutical Science vs. Pre-Reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tm08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently a freshman in college and considering pharmacy school. As someone interested in industrial pharmacy, would getting a BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences (specificially looking at Campbell University's program) then going to pharmacy school make me more marketable for such positions in industry moreso than just completing the pharmacy pre-reqs?? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

tm08 said:
I am currently a freshman in college and considering pharmacy school. As someone interested in industrial pharmacy, would getting a BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences (specificially looking at Campbell University's program) then going to pharmacy school make me more marketable for such positions in industry moreso than just completing the pharmacy pre-reqs?? Thanks in advance.

Can you get a BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences without getting into pharmacy school? I thought that is what the first two years of pharmacy school were? But it wouldn't surprise me if i was wrong... what do i know??