General Admissions & OTCAS BS/MS program CUNY York college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nintendoqueen1

Reaction score
Can you apply to a BS/MS program if you already have a Bachelors?

Members don't see this ad.

I went to an info session before and they said you can apply but they might make you take some of there classes if you don't already have them with your Bachelors.

For CUNY? Well that’s good to know I’m really interested in their program even though i got my bachelors last year

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes they do have a good program at a great price. I personally applied to SUNY Downstate they have a great program to.

Yes they do have a good program at a great price. I personally applied to SUNY Downstate they have a great program to.
I’ll look into their program! I couldn’t find the program prerequisites or GPA requirements. Do you know where i can find it?

When you go to the OT section of the website, type in or check the area that says admission requirements.

When you go to the OT section of the website, type in or check the area that says admission requirements.
Thank you found it! I hope it’s not too hard to get into my cumulative is kinda under a 3.0 basically a 2.9 but my prerequisites is high